Saturday, October 11, 2014

Spooky and Bright

October 4th I attending a breast cancer event called Scraptoberfest.
It's an all day scrapbooking event.
I don't scrapbook.
I bring all my supplies to make Halloween cards.
The event runs 9am to 9pm.

Guess how many cards I made?

Nope!

Not even close!

Only

3

I talk most of the time.
There are the regulars you see every year.
And the newbies who you stop by to check out their scrapbook pages.

Here is one of the cards I created.



The background was created using a stencil and distress ink.
Before I leave I take different types of paper and stamp images to use so I'm not adding extra weight to my bag. 
The die cut window I had in my Halloween box of goodies.
The background stamp is on deli paper.
The letters I found at Michael's. Love them.

That's it.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. This is just cuteness up and down! Love it Karenliz! Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz