Friday, July 11, 2014

Things You Don't Know


ABOUT ME!

 I thought I would share a few things you don’t know about me before I show you my creation.

I have lots of favorite stamps that I use often and keep them in baskets on my table. I do not know the manufacturer, stamp name, and the baskets keep filling up.  Not a good thing for a blog but I’m sure if you ask me I might be able to figure it out. Maybe. 

I’m finding I love white space in my art journals.

I love coloring in coloring books. Since I have none I use my stamps for that purpose. Creating my own pages to color in. Relieves stress sitting in front of the TV.

I love bright colors in my art work but I don’t own a lot of clothes with colors. Black is my preference with maybe a pop of color.

All of the above sums up today’s creation.
 
 
Lots of color, lots of things to color in and love the white space.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Karen, I absolutely love this spread! Your colors are gorgeous on your white background! Brilliant! xo
    How are you feeling? how much more pt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps...I love coloring in coloring books too!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz