Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Crafter's Workshop Dies - Solace


Today I'm going to show you another tag using TCW1011 Solace die.
The die is gorgeous. Reminds me of the sun.
Hint - Keep all the little bits from this die. You will see why soon.






Supplies:
Distress Paints
Gesso
Deli Paper
 
I used Distress Stains to create the background on the tag.
Then used the Solace paper to create a pattern on the tag using gesso. 
 



I used the distress stains to color the Solace die paper and fussy cut the shapes I wanted for the tag.
I then use distress paints on deli paper and cut in round circles for the center.
Adhered everything to the tag plus add some chit chat stickers.
  






Thanks so much for stopping by!
Two more to go! Stay Tuned.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz