Saturday, December 21, 2013

Snowman - SNOW is a four letter word

Everyone knows I'm not a fan of the cold or snow. I live far from where I work so traveling in the snow really stinks.  The last couple of years sitting in traffic in the snow for 2 or 3 hours trying to get to work has made me now say that snow is a four letter word and shouldn't be said.

My daughter loves Christmas and the snow. She's like a little kid (she's 25) looking at everything in wonder every year.  She helps me get into the Christmas spirit but I still don't like the snow.  I tell her I do play with the snow but I get to stay nice and warm.  Of course my snow is on the card!

 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz