Sunday, December 15, 2013

Extra Envelopes and One Stencil

I usually cut my own paper for cards but sometimes I find packages of cards in the sales bins.  As I make cards there are mistakes and the card is thrown out. I now have extra envelopes.  With Christmas on it's way I need envelopes for gift cards so I'm using the extra envelopes. I challenged myself with one stencil, paints and brown kraft envelopes.

This is the stencil I'm using Twas The night.

 
I love to use washi tape and decided to use it for these envelopes. I'm liking pink for Christmas so I may be making more pink trees.

 
 
I did use the circle explosion stencil for the background to make it look like snow.

 
I'm not a gold person and usually any metallics on a project is silver but I love the way this one came out.

 
 
I now have three envelopes for gift cards. Two more to go!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz