Thursday, October 31, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLYN! SHE'S 25!!!!

It's my daughter's 25th birthday today. Time has flown by so fast. It's amazing how far she has come and how exciting her future looks. I'm so proud of her. 

Happy Birthday Kaylyn!

This is Kaylyn's Booothday Card.

I love Graphic 45's Steampunk Spells paper. The colors and images are perfect to fussy cut. This card I decided to make on a black cardstock but don't add any background paper.  I built the scene right on the paper. I love the contrast of the colors and the black.

 
First the woman's face is so beautiful and I love her outfit and the wings. One of my many favorite things are hot air balloons so when I saw this paper I had to get it. It was a lot of fussy cutting but I enjoy doing it.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz