Tuesday, September 3, 2013

PLAYTIME!

My god-daughter was over and we both wanted to be outside in the wonderful weather but also needed to create art. 

We grabbed lots of acrylic paints, sponges, brushes and water;

 
Stencils, stencils and more stencils,
 

 
And went out on my deck to create art.  The orange one is mine and Cassidy's is the other.

 
 
Here is Cassidy's all finished. I haven't taken a picture of mine yet it's not finished. On my background, although it's hard to see from the picture above, I added my name with a stencil. The letters are in all different places.  Cassidy decided to use her initials and the 13 is for 2013 but also that she is 13.  Isn't it beautiful?

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz