Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Gift List Tags

This year I decided I would do my Christmas gifts list a little different. I don't have very many gifts to get although it looks like I do (mostly gift cards) and thought this would be easier. So far this has been a wonderful way for me to complete my gift list.

I took manila tags and distress inks gave them some Christmas colors. Then I stamped every one's name on the tag and added them to a ring with ribbon. On the back I wrote what I was buying for each and I added some blanks just in case.  Once the gift is bought and wrapped this tag is attached to a larger green tag and tied to the gift. There are two tags on her for what I need to pick up for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day parties, too.

 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz