Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Card Swap!

Hello! Sorry I haven't been around. I have been working lots and not much time for arting. One of the first online communities I joined was the Paper Wishes Message Board. I was buying their products and decided to join and communicate with other card makers.  At the time I didn't know anyone around my area who made cards so be able to talk to others was a lot of fun. I think I joined PW in 2009. Although my art has changed I still try to keep up on the forum. I haven't joined in on a card swap in a while but decided to start again.

For October's card swap it was all about being grateful for the everything in your life. I made a tag card (like a postcard but it fits in an envelope) for the swap.

 
The paper in the background and on the bottom of the tag are from PW's Bohemian Sarapapers. I added acrylic paints, lace, sentiment (Red Lead), and my new Memory Box butterfly die.  I can see from my past projects I use lots of spray inks and acrylic paints. Years ago it would just be a stamp and papers but I like to get my hands dirty.
 
This is another card I made but not sure which PW paper it is. It was at the bottom of my PW box of paper so it could be older. I was only going to send the tag because that's more my style now but I decided to send them both plus I added a few goodies.
 
 
The recipient of these cards, Judy, loves them so I'm happy. See Judy's blog to see her other creations! 
 
These are the cards I received from Penny. Aren't they beautiful! You can see more of Penny creations on her blog HERE!
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz