Saturday, June 16, 2012

Playing with paints

It's a beautiful weekend here!  Sunny and 73!!!  I'm in and out of my art room today.  I don't have much to show from it either.  I just have a couple of pages from art journals today.  The second one is old but I don't think I have shown it to you yet.  I'm linking these with Julie's Art Journal Every Day! You should go over to her site and see everyones' pages! 

These pages I just used what was on my desk.  Sort of weird isn't it?




This one I made in April.  I just let my hands to all the work.



Have a great weekend.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. They're great, I like to just go with the flow too :D I think it's more fun that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one looks like kites flying in the sky. The second I would love to have to put on my wall!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz