Thursday, June 7, 2012

PLAY TIME WITH WATERCOLORS

I love watercolors and so far I have only used them in my art journals. This art journal page I played with the way the watercolor moved on the paper when more water was added. I love the blue and orange together and I found the heart in my stash that was perfect for the page.



Lately my mojo has gone a little south but I've been able to just play in my art journals. I started a new one. It's an old leather photo album. The kind where there are tissue paper in between the pages no plastic to cover the pictures. I found this one and another that still have old pictures in it but they were all detroyed. I tried to salvage at least the album but it didn't work out. Oh well back to my art room. Journals are calling!


Thanks so much for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz