Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter, Happy Passover, Happy Spring!

I made this journal page thinking about Easter. Growing up my mother cooked a big meal, leg of lamb, carrots, potatos and more.  It was my favorite holiday in the food category.  The Easter Bunny would come to our house and leave us some wonderful baskets.  In each of our baskets he always left a big chocolate bunny, jelly beans (the tiny ones not the big fat ones), and chocolate eggs. We ate so much candy before linner (Lunch/Dinner..to late for lunch for to early for dinner) I'm surprised we were able to eat. The smells from the kitchen were amazing.  The chocolate bunnies in our baskets I never ate mine. I don't know why. My brother and sister would eat theirs first but mine would turn to dust before I ate it. Times have changed and now we go out with friends for lunch and back to their house for dessert.  Relax, play games and have a few tasty adult beverages!

Today's page for Art Journal Every Day I was thinking of that bunny who came to our house and left us such wonderful baskets.

Happy Easter!


Thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz