Saturday, March 19, 2011

Learn to Pause....

Salutations!  My craft room is still a mess and it has emptied out into my dining room. I have stuff I think in almost every room!  I've had so many idea's floating around in my head that I start and stop projects and don't clean up my supplies. Do you do that?  I wanted to make a card to include the collage stamp from StampersAnonymous, the sentiment stamp from Tim Holtz and only use black, red and white. The flower on the card is grungepaper with fired brick distress ink and I stamped it with the collage stamp and used a button brad for the center.



I hope you like the card. I'm off to clean up my craft room. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Go Create and Be Extraordinary!

2 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment on your card!
    I can certainly relate to a scattering of projects and stuff left out all over! Now that I re-did my craft room, the mess mostly stays in there, at least. I've been really pushing myself to finish a project before starting another one and to put my tools away when I'm finished with them. The older I get, the more unfinished projects bug me -- and I HATE not being able to find my tools because they didn't get put back where they belong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY like that card Karenliz! Unfortunately, I do have all my craft stuff in my craft room, but it is a disaster area. I have tons of started and stopped, not because I don't like them, but similar to you, get another idea. I keep a pile of things in process, eventually it all falls over and I have no idea what's what, so I start over! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz