Monday, February 28, 2011

Play time!

Salutations!  I have a tag to show you that started out with a mistake on it and ended up as a gift for my daughter.


 
This is a manila tag and used distress inks to color the background. The ballerina stamp is from Stampin UP and sentiment is from a set of stamps from Tim Holtz including the stamps in the corners. I bet as you look at the tag you see the drips of ink and figure that was my mistake..Nope! By accident I dropped a few dots of glossy accents on the tag.  Well, that mistake helped me figure out exactly what I need to add to the card.  More spots of glossy accents, the large bauble attached to the card and a piece of wire on the back so that my daughter can hang it in her room at school. I wish the large bauble was over on the other side and not above her head but I had already stamped everything.  I loved the way the tag came out and so did my daughter.

Remember there are no mistakes in art!  Thanks for stopping by!

Go Create and Be Extraordinary!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, this is gorgeous!! I'm sure your daughter has fallen in love with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz