Sunday, September 12, 2010

There Are No Mistakes in Art!

That is so true. Have you ever started to make something and in your head you know what its going to look like but then you start and it turns out completely different? Well thats what happened when I made this card. It was going to be a scary Halloween card but it ended up being a very peaceful card.



All the papers used to make this card are all scraps so I can't tell you where they came from. I can tell you that the stamp set is from Stampin Up and it's called Branching Out. I love the tree in this set and I use it all the time. The background was made using Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Mustard Seed, Fired Brick, Tea Dye, and a little Peeled Paint.

I always try to design the inside of every card I make using the same stamps and colors. The inside I leave blank until I need to use it.



Remember there are no mistakes in art! I hope all your mistakes turn out to be remarkable.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Go create and be extraordinary!
              

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card! The colors are too pretty. Very Nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. I am always amazed at how each time you use that tree stamp you make it look so different.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz