Monday, September 27, 2010

My Other Art, Photography

I thought I would share with you my other art, photography. I love taking pictures. I have my point and shoot camera, Canon PowerShot SX200 IS, with me all the time but when I really want to shoot something wonderful I have my Canon Digital Rebel XTi. 

This time I decided to take my SX200 IS and see how it handles macro shots. Friday I arrived to work 30 minutes early so I took my camera and starting shooting.  These two shots are dew on grass. Not bad for a point and shoot camera.


Well thats it for this week. Thanks for stopping by! Grab your favorite beverage and stop by next week because October 2nd is World Card Making Day. I will have lots to show you.

Go Create and Be Extraordinary!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Those are incredible! Are you going to enter either of them in a competition? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pictures Karen, they're just perfect!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great! Are you going to be adding photography & camera tips to your blog? I'd love to see them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz