Friday, June 23, 2017

Flower Tiles

Hi Everyone!
I'm on vacation and I'm behind in posting here.
The last few weeks I've been playing catch up with sharing my design team posts for The Crafters Workshop.
 
I'm almost up to date! YAY!!!
 
This creation was made using this stencil. Right now it's one of my favorites.





I started out with black and white gesso plus a little crackle paint.




Added some yummy color.




 
Added more flower tiles with TCW Light & Fluffy Modeling Paste.



 
I added a wash of black paint on the canvas and wiped it off.
It left the modeling paste black and highlighted all the nooks and crannies on the canvas.



I always do the sides too.




Here is the finished piece.

 

 

The Crafter’s Workshop provided me with stencils and mediums to create this project.
The opinions I share are solely my own because I do love to use them.

 
You can see the full post at


Thanks so much for stopping by!











3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Karenliz!! truly Beautiful!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just stunning, Karenliz - I love all the glorious colour and texture. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Multi-media masterpiece!!! I like how your brain works, lady!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz