Monday, February 22, 2016

Numbers: A Mixed Media Canvas

This post was going to be a before and after.
I guess I hated this canvas so much I never took a picture of it so I don't have the before.
It was in browns and blues. It was originally created for Donna Downey's 10x10x10 Online Workshop.  I kept to her colors because those were outside my comfort zone.
There are a few canvases that I love and some I've been slowing repainting them.

I decided to keep it to black and white.


I love how the ink spreads around the numbers.


I added some scribbles.


Scratched and wiped on and off paint.


Lots of layers.


Now I love this canvas.
It's more me.




Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz