Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas, Trees and Cardinals

It's Christmas Eve!!
Everyone is getting for Santa!
Although my daughter is 27, she gets just as excited as the little ones.

This is my last post of the year.
I'm going to take a mini break to be with family and friends.

I'm sure I will be creating here and there.
Check out my Instagram or Facebook.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Safe and Healthy New Year!

Also.....

I have a post up on The Crafter's Workshop blog.
If you have some down time, please check it out.
I cut up a canvas to create it. 
 
I also talked about one of my memories of Christmas Eve.



You can click here to see it.

Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays 
Happy Everything.
I hope you have an amazing time with your family and friends.



2 comments:

  1. This is now officially my new favorite- love the shadows!
    Merry Christmas my dear sweet sister! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I popped over for your tutorial - fabulous idea Karenliz, and it's now on my list of MUST-TRY things. As always, thanks for the inspiration! Wishing you a fabulous 2016! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz