Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Crafters Workshop: Imagine what is Possible

I just realized that I'm a little behind in posting about some of my posts for The Crafters Workshop.
Tax season doesn't help and this year we have been super busy.
Creating art in one way or another is a perfect distraction.
 
First up is a frame I created using the Mini Palms stencil.
Head on over to The Crafters Workshop and find out how I created it.
 
 
 
The next post is easy peasy backgrounds that you can create for cards.
You can check it out HERE.
 
 
I hope you head on over to the The Crafters Workshop blog and see all the great creations from everyone.
 
Also, they are having their very first Design Team call.
Head on over and find out all the details and apply.
I'm applying! Why don't you?
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz