Monday, February 3, 2014

A Chair, TV and a UHU glue stick

With my arm being sore, I've been playing with tags and my small art journal in front of the TV. I just bring whatever is left on my art table and challenge myself to do something with it. My small moleskine journal has a few pages that I never finished and keep forgetting about.

About UHU glue stick, I love it. I have a few different brands but this one is my favorite. In the picture below you can see all the tiny pieces of dictionary paper and washi tape on this page. I used the UHU underneath and on top to seal it.  It does not dry sticky which I love. Once it's dry I know I can lose the journal and it won't stick together.

 
Here is the finished page.
 

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz