Saturday, June 29, 2013

Peace

Thanks to Linda from the The Funkie Junkie Boutique I have some #10 manila tags. She loves this size and said she would never go back. I'm not sure I love them just yet. I will tell you it took me a few days to finish this. I created the background and then I didn't know what to do so it sat on my table. Then by a happy accident I knocked over my bin of vintage photos and found the perfect picture.

 
I used the tattered floral die to make all the flowers and the doily I had in my scraps. My new sentiment stamp is from Red Lead Paperworks and thought it was perfect.
 
Here are few close ups:
 

 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Linda gets the orders out fast and she has great prices!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This turned out awesome Karenliz. I love the flowers. They came out perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz