Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Peak at My Craft Room!!!

Salutations!  I thought I would show you what my craft room looks like. Although it doesn't look like it I just tore it apart and purged many, many things that I was not using. I am attending a breast cancer event on October 15th called Scraptoberfest.  The last few years I've purged my craft room and found unopened objects or never used paper packs that I can donate to the event for raffles.

Sorry the pictures aren't the best. I took these with my Samsung Galaxy Tab. I didn't feel like going all the way upstairs to get my good camera after putting the room back together again. 
This first picture is from the doorway which is located at the corner of the room. The other pictures are from the two other corners I can, sort of, stand in to take the picture.



Opposite corner from door:


From corner near white bookshelf:


I'm so glad I purged. My mojo hasn't been there and taking furniture out of the room, going through drawers, paper, ribbons, etc. I have lots of ideas now that I have objects that I have never used because I couldn't see them. Who knows what's in the closet!

Any questions or comments, I would love to hear from you!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!




2 comments:

  1. I, too, find that going through my stuff periodically can help inspire me as I come across things I had forgotten I had. :D

    Now when I see your creations, I can picture you at your desk creating them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a wonderful space for you to create in. I'm slowly going through my stash as well - I have found quite a few "what was I thinking" purchases. I've already found them a good home, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz