Friday, October 7, 2011

My new favorite stamps!

Salutations! I finally bought a few stamps by Dyan Reaveley and I think they will be my favorite for quite some time. I need to buy more!  If you click on her name it will go to her blog and you can see all her fun art! 



My other new favorite is Pan Pastels! So much fun to play with. I really didn't think I would like them. I'm not the biggest fan of chalks but these are completely different! The burnt sienna color on the tag was there. When I'm using paints and I have extra on my craft sheet I slide tags through it to wipe up the excess and use them later.

Supplies:
Dylusions Rubber Stamps:
DS015: Further Around the Edge
DS013: Quintessional Quotes
Pan Pastels
Acrylic Paint
Grungeboard Hearts
Adirondack Color Wash in Sailboat blue

Thank you for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!



2 comments:

  1. Another great color combination and great message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wondering about Pan Pastels. They seem initimidating - and I don't really like chalk either.

    Awesome tag - for your dau?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz