Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #209

Salutations! After cleaning my craft room I have my mojo back and thought I would start with Mojo Monday sketch. You will probably see quite a few Halloween cards this month as it is my favorite holiday. 

Here is the sketch:


Here is my card:



I love this sketch and I knew exactly what I was going to do for it. The pattern paper is a handmade background that I made with crafters workshop templates, inks, and paint. This was the last piece and it fit perfectly for the card.

What do you think?

Supplies:
Stampendous Crowscape stamp
Distress inks
Kraft and lime green cardstock
Spellbinders dies
Ribbon from my scraps

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!





4 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely gorgeous - and perfectly scary. Beautiful job!
    ~ rubber hugz ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very spooky! Love how you used this stamp, great Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz