Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Funkie Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas Challenge #3

Salutations! Here is my tage for Challenge #3.  What inspired me on Linda's tag was the sheet music. I love using old dictionary paper and sheet music.  On my tag I decided to use sheet music to cover the entire tag, border stickers; silver metallic ribbon, spirelli punch, silver metallic thread, crystals, stamp by Tim Holtz and black glitter.


I used the spirelli punch and thread to make three ornaments and hung them from Merry Christmas. Here is a close up of one of the ornaments.


Tag #3 is completed!
There is still lots of time to play!

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!
P.S. Blogger was giving me a hard time with these pictures.
If you don't see them, please let me know. Thanks!



1 comment:

  1. That's one terrific tag, Karen! The border stickers really add pizzaz and the spirelli ornaments are brilliant. What a cool way to use spirelli! Love that sheet music for a background paper. I actually have to restrain myself not to use it all the time, I like it that much!

    So glad to have you join the Tag #3 challenge. Thanks so much for joining in the fun!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz