Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Life Without Dreams...

Salutations! This past weekend I participated in a breast cancer event called Scraptoberfest. There are about 90 scrappers with all their supplies and pictures scrapping from 9am to 9pm. There are a few, like me, who really don't scrap but we made cards. Over the next few days I will show you the last of my Halloween cards and tags that I made at this event. I still have to photograph them and now that its getting dark so much earlier I have to set up another spot to take pictures.

I was able to take one picture of a tag before it got dark.  The background was made with distress inks and Dylusions Rubber Stamps. The tree is from one of my cricut cartridges that I found in my stash and the little owl is from Creative Memories. I went to this event and left all my embellishments home. I had to make cards with what I had which was a challenge. I did cheat by buying one package of Halloween embellishments from Creative Memories. I couldn't resist.


I love making tags but I think it might be the paper. Manila tags have such a wonderful surface. Isn't the owl cute?

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!



2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz