Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mini Journal Pages


Salutations!
I have a mini art journal the size of an ATC (Artist Trading Card). It's a perfect size to throw in your bag with a couple a pens, a small template and punchinella!

This one I made with a small 6x6 circle template, punchinella and Faber Castel pens.


More punchinella, distress inks and a template made from packaging with Tim Holtz movers and shakers butterflies die.

Don't you just love the sentiment? I love it.


(I made a card for my daughter with the above sentiment since she lives so far away.)

Punchinella to the rescue! Plus some fun stamps!



For those of you who don't know punchinella it's sequin waste; what is left over after the sequins are punched out of the material. See the picture below. It's hard to find in stores but you can order it online in a few stores and I found a lot on Etsy.



Thanks so much for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!


2 comments:

  1. You guessed my question, Karen! I didn't know what punchinella was. Nice look. You could use your little journal pages as card focals! Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really fun and I'm glad to learn about punchinella!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz