Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Funkie Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas Challenge #5

Salutations!  Here is another tag for The Funkie Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas Challenge!
This one is Tag #5


Linda's tag has a beautiful canvas pointsettia and that was my inspiration for my tag. I have two pointsettia stamps that I love.  This one is my first favorite. It's an old stamp from PSX. I gold embossed it on background paper from Memory Box and colored it in with distress ink (aged mahogany).  The rest of the paper on the tag is Memory Box. It's Christmas paper that I have had but forgotton about.




Thanks for much for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!



2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Karen! It has a vintage Victorian feel to it. That poinsettia stamp embossed in gold is sensational and I love the soft pink color against the burgundy background. That pretty green ribbon is the perfect finisher. Another wonderful entry into the Funkie Junkie's 12 Tags challenge. So happy to have you joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A GREAT tag, Karen! I love how you brought all those elements together. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz