Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Funkie Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas Challenge #4

Salutations!  This weekend I'm playing catch up for The Funkie Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas Challange so I will be showing you the tags in separate posts.


On Linda's tag (click link above) she used cheese cloth on her tag and stickles to look like icicles. I love the way it looks. My inspiration for my tag was Linda's stickles. I seem to only use them during the holidays so this was a great reminder to use them.  Instead of making icicles I used them on the snowflakes so they sparkle.




The background was made with a Crafters Workshop template and distress ink. I covered it with distress crackle to add texture to the tag.  The snowflakes are punched from white paper but the large snowflake behind Santa is a die from Memory Box.  Santa is a Tim Holtz stamp.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!




2 comments:

  1. You are outdoing yourself with these tags. I LOVE Christmas and I love these colors. Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colors and the way you created the background! This has that WOW quality to it and I am really attracted to all the texture. It just really draws you in. Fabulous work on the challenge, Karen. So happy that you shared this with us! Can't wait to see what you come up with for next week!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz