Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Where do you find a PINK OCTOPUS?

I found one here on my tag. Couldn't resist creating one with an unusual color. Who knows maybe there are pink ones in this world!!!

 
The Crafter’s Workshop provided me with stencils and mediums to create this project.
The opinions I share are solely my own because I do love to use them.
 
 
To create it I used TCW781s Scrollwork on the background. I love to roll on the color with a brayer, take off the color through the stencil with a baby wipe, dry it, and then add more color and more wiping. Just layer upon layer.
 
Next I added the Octopus (TCW607s) and while I was waiting for it to try I added TCW568s Moving Vines.  When everything dried I painted it.  
 
That's it. Pretty simple and colorful. This one is going to my art sister Sherie!!!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous octopus, Karenliz, and why NOT pink?! :D It seems the perfect colour to me, especially on that background....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz