Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Be The Sunshine - An Art Journal Page

I love Instagram. I find it easy to use and once I start scrolling I could be on it for hours. What I post there I rarely post here so I thought I would change that.  There will be no tutorials but I can tell you what supplies I used to create the project and link them to where you can get them.

You can following me on Instagram searching for karenlizhenderson or click on the link on the top right-hand side of my blog.

This is an art journal page the I used (again!) the Joyful Sunflower stencil, Ranger Distress Oxide Inks for the background using the Bricks Stencil, various acrylic paints for the Joyful Sunflower and the Love Sonnet stencil, Dina Wakely Media Journal



The Crafter’s Workshop provided me with stencils and mediums to create this project. The opinions I share are solely my own because I do love to use them.

As you can see I added the Bricks and the Love Sonnet stencils in different directions. Never be afraid to turn the stencils in different directions. You'll be surprised how they look.

This page was created in Dina Wakely's Media Journal. My all time favorite journal because of all the variety of different surfaces inside (canvas, burlap, cotton rag, watercolor paper and kraft).  Confession...I have tons of art journal but none of them are full. They all have tons of blank pages. I do believe I will finishing this one!

That's it for today!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

  1. A lovely reminder to try to maintain a positive outlook even when you might feel stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving in the yellow against the pink and turquoisey green. It's a wonderful combination!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz