Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Forgetting My Creations

I keep forgetting to share my Design Team projects for The Crafters Workshop here. Today I'm going to share a few projects with links to the tutorials so you can see how they were made. You can see the tutorials by clicking on the date.    Lets get started!

MAY 15, 2018:

MAY 1, 2018: This is a quick and easy technique to create backgrounds



APRIL 17, 2018


APRIL 3, 2018 - Tea Bag Art



MARCH 20, 2018


The Crafters Workshop provided me with stencils and mediums to create all these projects. The opinions I share are solely my own because I do love to use them.
 
 
 

That's it! I'm all caught up. I hope you enjoy my tutorials and check out the rest of the Design Teams' projects.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 


2 comments:

  1. Wow some beautiful artwork K-liz!! I am totally loving that Seahorse! Gorgeous background!
    And the butterfly and rose....mmmm!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz