Saturday, August 23, 2014

When My Brain in Blank .....

I try to create something to get my creativity going again.
Lately, I'm having issues with my creativity. 
I have a great idea. I even wright it down.
I sit down and start and half way it just not coming out like I thought it would.
I have many projects that I start and push to the side because it just wasn't working out.

Do you have that problem?

For me I just need to keep playing.
So I pulled out my bits and piece and scrap paper and created this piece.

I was going to keep it black and white but then decided to tint Gesso a little bit.
While it was still wet I added drops of India Ink and let it flow where ever it wanted to.
Once everything was dry I attached the stamped image.


What do you do when you lose your creativity?

Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz