Thursday, August 14, 2014

1 Stencil Four Ways Series with The Crafter's Workshop Design Team

Hello Everyone!
I'm so excited for you to check out a new Design Team series called 1 Stencil 4 Ways.
We were given one stencil to create four different projects.
The stencil we had to use was TCW421 Navaho
I can't wait to see the other three Design Team Members' creations!

Here is a peek at what the stencil looks like.
This is also part of one of the four projects I created.

Head on over to TCW Blog and find what we created with ONE STENCIL!


 
 
 Thanks so much for stopping by here and The Crafter's Workshop Blog

 


1 comment:

  1. Karen, I LOVE all the things you did with this stencil!!!! GREAT JOB - a real inspiration! I especially like the framed picture with the flowers & hearts. Beautiful! I loved the idea of using the different elements the way you did on "Smile". Each example showed such different ways to use a stencil.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz