Friday, August 29, 2014

New Mixed Media Canvas - Jumbled Thoughts

Today I'm excited to show you a new mixed media piece I call "Jumbled Thoughts".
I have a lot going on and when I created this piece my head was spinning.
My thoughts were all jumbled.
So I put my brain on canvas LOL!

If you click on the picture it should enlarge it.


Here is a close up of all the layers.


You can see here I used not only letters but little beads.


Do you have jumbled thoughts?
Have you ever put them in a painting?
Try it!

Thanks so much for stopping by!




3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, I love looking at your artwork. Our styles are so different that I always see something I wouldn't have thought of doing.

    Thanks for your comments on my cards. It was fun to come in and find them all - a great birthday present since my birthday was yesterday! :)

    I had to chuckle when I read what you wrote about the card with the bird paper. I felt the same way about a lot of the papers I had gotten with my paper crafting magazine subscription! That's why I decided to use them when I made up my "card kits". I wanted to see if I could find a way to use them.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your artwork is beautiful.So many layers and intricate details.I am still looking at it and finding new things.Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karenliz, would you go into more detail about this piece. I love it, the colors, texture, everything. I would love to see or hear how each layer was built. If you would, my email is suzschultz23@aol.com or put a tutorial on your blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz