Saturday, August 9, 2014

POPPIES! POPPIES will put them to sleep.......

Nope it's not the witch from the Wizard of Oz.
Today I wanted to show you one of the new Fragments from The Crafter's Workshop called Poppy Fragment (TCW2043 - Ronda Palazzari Designer). I think this might be my favorite. 

I added the Poppy Fragment to these cards with heavy body Gesso.
I brushed it on starting from the center. If you keep brushing the Gesso on it builds on around the edged and created a dimensional flower. I dried it with a heat gun but let it bubble up for more dimension on the flower.
I love the way it looks.
Here are my cards.


You can see lots of layers of dry wall tape and masking tape on the card.
I also used acrylic paints, stamps and spray inks.



The close up below shows that some of the tape is pulling up from the card and looks like the petal of the flower.





You will be seeing more of this Poppy Fragment. 
After I created these card I used it on everything I could!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz