Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Finding Art - Florida

On New Years Eve my niece was married. I was in Florida for two weeks finishing up on wedding decorations, bachelorette party, family parties, and then the big day setting everything up. It was perfect. It was amazing how everything came together.

In our hotel I found these prints. I love the lines in each. I drawn right to them.






This one I loved because its a map but printed on glass. The wall was a pale yellow so it enhanced the map colors.

 
 
After we ordered the cases of champagne, we wondered around the liquor store. I know nothing about wine other than I like red. I usually buy wine by their interesting labels.  Here are few of my favorite labels.
 
This one I loved the pink and gold together plus I love trees.


 
 
Love this one. I wish I bought it to taste it.


This is a very striking label. The picture doesn't do it any justice.


 
The simple labels draw me in every time. 



Aren't these labels pretty. Just loved the colors.


 
Typography - my favorite. Gold letters win, win!


 
 
 
Like I've said before .. look up, look down, look all around, Art is every where!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz