Friday, November 14, 2014

Painting: Untitled - A Collaborative Painting

This painting is a little dark but it has a pop of pink.
I used the Number stencil from The Crafter's Workshop.

This painting was a collaborative painting I created with my god-daughter.
It looked nothing like this before I covered the whole thing in grey, black and pink.
Every time we do anything collaborative we both forget to take pictures during the process.
We feed off each other's creative energy and it just happens.



This one is the other collaborative piece.
I love the colors.


Have you tried collaborating with someone?

Thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous pieces- both of you!! how fun to have one another to feed off of that creative energy!
    I love the textures in yours and Cassidy's colors and mark making- beautiful!!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz