Wednesday, November 5, 2014

BEE HAPPY!

Last week my fellow Design Team members created lots of projects using The Crafter's Workshop stencils and Viva Las Vegastamps!
I decided to continue using the above to create a tag.

Below are the stencils and the stamp I used to create this tag.


I used paint through the stencil to create the background.


Then added dictionary paper and acrylic inks to the background.
Used the stamp with jet black archival ink on the tag and a separate tag to cut out.
I used matte gel medium and added it to the center of the stamped image.


The bee is from the center of the stencil.
You can always use parts of a stencil and the bee was the perfect choice.
I used gel medium and the stencil to create the bees.
Using pop dots I added the additional pieces.


Here is a close up of the bee. 
I used distress glitter on the bee to give a little fuzz.



I think I made this because I wish it was still summer.
Sunny and warm.

Which season is your favorite?

Thanks so much for stopping by!











1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz