Monday, November 3, 2014

Numbers: Working in a Series

I've been reading many articles that working in a series is a good thing.
I think my stencil aliens and my muse are thinking the same way.
I'm stuck on numbers lately.
No matter what I create there is a number on it.
I've been using the TCW's Number Stencil in 6x6 and 12x12. 
Plus any other number stencil I have in my stash.
This canvas is 6x6. 
I used colors that I don't use like blues and purples.
I love the way it turned out.



As you can see there are numbers in different spots on the canvas.
I just couldn't stop.
I also love the writing on the piece.
It really isn't anything like a message. 
Just words off the top of my head.

Do you use writing on your creations?

Thanks so much for stopping by!










2 comments:

  1. What a luscious piece...my mouth is watering with the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is this part of a series? Love the colors - and kudos to you for going outside your comfort zone of colors. I need to do that more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz