Friday, November 21, 2014

It's Not Messy Enough

I bought Dina Wakely's new book called Art Journal Courage.
I love Dina Wakely's art and decided to try something out of the book.
The one thing I noticed is that I stiffened up.
I can be quite messy in my art but I find doing something from a book I lose it.
This piece will be getting a make over.
I thought I would show you what it looks like before I started.


I haven't decided how I'm going to change it yet.
It may sit for a while before I touch it again.

I love the book and will try other projects in the book.

What are your favorite art books?
Let me know. 
I'm always looking for more. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. I really like this! Love the petals on the backround and the white space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post so makes me smile - I do the same thing. When I'm testing a book or video technique, it's as though my muse freezes into ice. It's a 'try-it-with-directions' once thing, and then the play starts on the NEXT go 'round!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz