Thursday, September 17, 2015

Landscape, Trees and Texture

Hello!
Today I'm exciting to show my newest painting.
You can see from the picture that there is lots of texture.
I painted over another painting.
It just wasn't working so gesso to the rescue!

The trees is a stamp from StampinUp.
I stamped them on tissue paper and cut out what I didn't want.

Here is the list of all the DecoArt Products I used.
You have to try these products! Love them.

DecoArt Media:
Modeling Paste
Crackle Paint
Fluid Acrylics:
Titanium White
Primary Cyan
Dark Grey Value 3
Carbon Black
Burnt Umber
DecoArt Traditions:
Raw Umber


Here are some close ups of the texture and colors.


You can't even tell there is tissue paper on the painting.





Thanks so much for stopping by!

Following me on

To see more of my art!



2 comments:

  1. This is SO gorgeous Karenliz! Very atmospheric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah Karenliz!! good call! I have no idea what the earlier canvas looked like- but this one is outstanding! what a fine piece of art for someone's wall! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz