Monday, September 21, 2015

It's a Spoooky City

I bought these two stamp sets recently.
I love them.
They are both from Tim Holtz.

I love old black and white photographs of buildings and like to use them in collage projects.
This one I decided to use as one big city.


 

Here is the card I created.
I love the cityscape in the background.




All the colors in the background is Ken Oliver's Color Burst including the Cityscrape.
I added some Color Burst Indigo to gesso and spread it on the card with a palette knife.


Close up of the new city.


Love the spiders although I'm hate them alive. 


I used a white pen for his teeth and added it to the city too.


More of the background.





I love using the cityscape to build new cities.
I will be using this stamp set a lot.


Thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Great stamps sets and what a marvelously cool cityscape!! I love it! Did you send it to Ken Oliver? You should!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karenliz, you do creepy amazingly well, and that's not something I thought I'd ever be able to say! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz