Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Ink Pad, NYC - I finally made it!


I FINALLY MADE IT TO THE STORE!
 
 

I was in the city to meet family and we had time after to finally go see The Ink Pad.  We decided since it wasn't too hot and we needed the exercise to walk from Times Square to the store. It was a long walk but since I walk many miles for exercise every day it was a nice walk.

When we arrived at the store I saw this sign outside. I love it.

 
 
Here is the front of the store.
 
 
The store is tiny but full of rubber stamps. There is eye candy every where and my attention span to one area was nonexistent. Yes, I didn't leave empty handed. Here is my haul.
 
 
As you can see the stencil aliens showed up too and I bought three stencils two from Stencil Girl and one from Artistcellar.
 
It was a nice day. We roamed around Times Square and back to Grand Central. It's 100 years old.
 



 
If you are ever in the city go to The Ink Pad.
They are so friendly and full of information.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz