Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Is there meaning to this page?

The answer is no. I haven't the slightest idea what it is all about. It just happened and I have a few step by step pictures of my process.

This is a page in my Dylusions journal. First I added gesso to the page and waited for it to dry. Usually I would use my heat gun but it was to hot in the house. I then added the shapes to the page through a stencil with a permanent marker.

 
I added green acrylic ink to the background and while it was still a little wet I used a roll of paper towel for extra texture.
 
 
 
 
With white acrylic paint I added more shapes with the same stencil.
 
 
I found this paper in my paper scraps along with the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland and attached it to the page. 
 
 
That's it! It was a simple page and what I love about it was that I didn't think about it. Those are always the best pages.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz