Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween card - NO STAMPING!

First.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLYN!

I hope you have a fantastic day!
 
It's my daughter's 24th birthday today!
She lives far from home now but I will see her for Thanksgiving.
Her birthdays were always special. My husband and I would take the day off or get out of work early, pick her up at school and the day was hers. We usually went out to dinner then to her godfather's to go out trick or treating. As she got older it changed a little but it always fun.
 
Second.....

I made a Halloween card to show you. I made it without using one stamp which is so strange for me. I have so many embellishments that I decided to make a card with them. The paper is new from Stampin Up.

 
(click on the picture and you should be able to view it larger)
 
I made this card out of a manila file folder I had laying around. I just cut it to the size of a #8 manila tag. I really like this size.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I hope your daughter had a wonderful birthday. Time sure does fly doesn't it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!! I love the card too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz