Saturday, November 3, 2012

Unfinished!

I haven't had much time in my art room. I try to make any kind of art every day. It keeps me sane. We are cleaning out our basement and I didn't realize how much we have accumulated. It's taking forever to finish.

Since I really didn't have much to post I decided to show you a tag I started. Its not finished yet. I just finished or almost finished the background. I have a few idea on how I'm going to embellish it.

 
Lots of layers of paint, paper and modeling paste.
 
Here is a close up.
 
 
I love all the layers and texture on it.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool looking! I wouldn't add to it! It's so awesome as is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz