Monday, October 1, 2012

Letters, letters, letters!

Hello, today I have a 12x12 stretched canvas to show you.  I love letters and I've always wanted to make a canvas like this one.  I saw one years ago and loved it but never tried to make one myself.  You know that inner critic tells you no you can't do it.  Well, I was in one of those art zones and it just happened. It really doesn't look like what I saw because that had many more layers of letters but I really love how this one came out. I think I'm going to make more in different sizes maybe even color!

 
The picture isn't the best. I'm having problems with my camera again. The lightening in the house was working either. I need too learn more Photoshop techniques. Here is a close up of the texture. I added modeling paste letters too.
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz