Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I love Purple!

Hi everyone! I've been working on wooden frames and love them. I will have a few to show you this week. Today I'm going to show you a frame I made for my friend's birthday plus a little gift box. The inspiration for color of the frame was this background paper that I made.



I'm in love with Liquitex Acrylic Inks. The colors are amazing and it because they are inks it stains the wood beautifully.



The quote is a stamp by Dylusions Rubber Stamps and it fits perfect for our friendship.  We have known each other since our girls were in kindergarten and now they are both 23.  The heart is music paper covered grungepaper but with a heart shaped die.

Here is the gift box for her other gift.



The box is a little triangle paper mache box that I added music paper, painted with liquitex acrylic ink and added some small dots of white paint.  The butterfly is grungepaper, wire and crystals.




Thanks so much for stopping by!





1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz